Easy Saver Rewards - How to Cancel your Easy Saver "Membership"
I signed up to receive the ProFlowers.com discount and unexpectedly registered to for the Easy Saver Membership. I saw some charges to my checking account from Easy Saver which prompted me to find this site.
Reading the reviews, I figured I had better cancel ASAP. It is so easy (thank goodness). You probably received an email with your ProFlowers discount with your membership info.
Go to www.easysaverrewards.com and log in with your email address and zip code. You can find their phone number 1-800-355-1837 and call and request to cancel your membership. It was easy!
I cancelled as soon as I saw some bogus $1.95 charge coming from my checking account. Hopefully this will be the last I hear from them...review #119852
You may also like
- "A to Z World Languages, Inc. is operated by Mohammed Al Ostaz. He advertises quality trained interpreters. What he actually provides is completely different. Mohammed recruits individuals off the streets from..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."