Easy Saver Rewards - How to Cancel your Easy Saver "Membership"
I signed up to receive the ProFlowers.com discount and unexpectedly registered to for the Easy Saver Membership. I saw some charges to my checking account from Easy Saver which prompted me to find this site.
Reading the reviews, I figured I had better cancel ASAP. It is so easy (thank goodness). You probably received an email with your ProFlowers discount with your membership info.
Go to www.easysaverrewards.com and log in with your email address and zip code. You can find their phone number 1-800-355-1837 and call and request to cancel your membership. It was easy!
I cancelled as soon as I saw some bogus $1.95 charge coming from my checking account. Hopefully this will be the last I hear from them...106e6957 review #119852
You may also like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."